Work With Us
You will be part of a small, tight-knit, and dynamic publishing team that is passionate about comics, books, and consuming any kind of creative media. We believe in inclusivity, work-life balance, and we value creativity and a willingness to learn.
What We Promise You
- Room to grow and learn: We’re invested in helping you reach your personal and professional goals. We have an annual learning fund for permanent staff to use at your discretion. If you want to learn to fly drones or take sign language classes—the fund is there to support you
- A commitment to your overall well-being: We believe in work-life balance and are committed to ensuring our staff maintain good mental and physical health. We have a mental wellness fund and regular free yoga sessions for employees
- A creative and fun working environment: We love experimenting and trying new things. We have regular book club meetings, gaming days, and a team bonding fund for role-playing games (and other activities)
- Diverse culture: We expand each other’s work and life experiences through interactions and activities shared with a larger group of co-workers within the holdings group company, Potato Productions
- Flexible work arrangement: We’re able to collaborate remotely but we have a cool office space where we meet to facilitate discussions and in-person meetings. If you need a desk there, you’ll have it.
We currently do not have any team openings.